Sunday, March 1, 2009

maybe I'm just confused



lol...I don't know wtf I was talkin about in my last post. I am way to dramatic for someone who's feelings change every time a subtle wind blows her mind in a new direction.

Every day is a windy day, fyi.

haha oh man...This weekend I decided I wanted to do something dumb so I did a few dumb things. Fun things though which I guess is all relative anyway. I won't get into it.

I'm quite confused when it comes to boys, per usual. There are two of them texting me all the time lately telling me they really like me. I'm like how do they know that when they don't really know me like that? It's the Elizabethan concept of love like how Romeo fell for Juliet simply at a glance. If Romeo hadn't been banished and they had not killed each other so soon after falling in "love" they would surely not have lasted longer than a mere six months.

I am not being a pessimist, however. I believe in love. The true kind & in soul mates. It is everything outside of that that has me perplexed. I just will not dedicate myself and my time to someone that I didn't believe 100 percent to be the one for me. Some tell me that I live in a fairy tale... but I'd rather live alone than without my Prince Charming so I don't see myself settling for someone else.

love smove. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment