Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Wish I Were Sleeping

If I could go back to last week I would not have flat ironed my hair before it was completely dry. SUCH a bad idea. Now I think I have split ends again. Split ends are my WORST enemy.

My skin is so dry. I have been forgetting to drink water now that I have been overdosing on coffee and red bull. Very bad thing. Probably why my hair is a mess too.

blah

I just wanna drop out of school and make up dances & be someone awesome.

The dance party Friday night was fun.

Two boys got my number, one white, one black. I think it's funny. I had forgotten about it which is good since neither has called me. Maybe they are just gonna wait to see if I'm at the next one. OH well...I have a crush on someone again...IT'S SO FUN!

ugh insomnia is a b*tch

No comments:

Post a Comment