Tuesday, March 31, 2009

idk...Ode to Brokeness, boredness, and worthlessness?

My life would be so much better if I could take my ass to sleep at a reasonable hour. Then I wouldn't sleep away half of every Monday & Wednesday.

I am so broke.

Well I'm not broke yet but I know I only have enough money in my account to cover two more rent payments and two more cell phone bills. And I keep buying stuff. There is this top on the mannequin that's on the sidewalk in front of Rumors and it's only 16 bucks. And it's so so cute. I almost bought it today but then I was like WHOA. I have to stop having a material obsession. It's getting out of hand.

I am going to call to schedule an interview for Campaign Va tomorrow. It's a non profit environmental activist agency that I interviewed for like two years ago. The guy was awesome and this time I'd want another position as just the grassroots field type person. It seems like it would take alot of energy and the hours are 1:30-10:30 but I'd make about 400 a week. And like I said I'm broke.

The good thing is my dance group booked that bachelorette party but the bad thing is the lady can't really afford to pay us alot. So I think only three of us should do it but we'll see. I really need to get a gig as a go-go dancer this summer. Talk about the perfect job.


I really need to get crackin on this school work. I have two group presentations next week, and I have to design a brochure and newsletter. blah. Worthlessness

No comments:

Post a Comment