Thursday, March 26, 2009

& it's Thursday again

It's Thursday night and I have nothing to do.

Chris wanted me to come over for dinner tonight but I know he just wants me to spend the night & I'm not down for that. I've never met anyone who was so clingy and semi-obsessive. It's kinda creepy. I keep telling him he is overwhelming then he apologizes profusely but jumps right back into his madness again. blah.

I'm too lazy to do anything tonight anyway. There is a dance party but there is no point in going now because I'm sure no one else will be let in. The line at the camel is always so long. That place is just not big enough. I'm drinking a bud light lime and I don't know why. It's taking me like 2 hrs to drink and I shouldn't have opened it. But I'm thirsty and haven't made a new pitcher of crystal light yet.

I think I'm working this promotion gig at the new movie theatre this weekend. I got booked as an on call brand ambassador since that was the only remaining position so hopefully I get called in. The shit pays 15 dollars an hour & is from 11-8pm sat & sun. I definitely need the money. Thankfully I booked FLAVA a paying gig at a bachelorette party but it won't be until May 9th. Now I have something to look forward to besides Lyric Ave. Yes!

I found a Brazilian boy!! Well its Cameron's friend who I met like a year or so ago briefly but never talked to him much. We ran into him in bodillaz yesterday when we were gettin some grub. Cameron all of a sudden remembered that he's Brazilian and after he left he got me the hook up. Dude said I was cute too apparently so yay! But I'm just trying to have a conversation partner to start. He is very cute tho. And a musician in a local successful band. Annnd a writer for the school paper. mmm hmm. But we shall see. I found a Brazilian pen pal too on the Portuguese blog. So things are exciting as far as that goes.

And to top those things off my hair has been lookin so fly since I did it yesterday!

;-)

but it's still Thursday night and I have nothing to do. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment