Wednesday, March 4, 2009

don't let me get me

My desires are troublesome.

It is a long time characteristic of mine to desire the unattainable. Then once the unattainable no longer fits in that category (of things that cannot be attained by me) I no longer have a need for it. Not a need, but a want for it.

I confuse myself. Sometimes I really am my own worst enemy.

"Tudo que eu tinha pra perder, eu já perdi. "

I have learned a valuable lesson: not to have too much pride. Life is alot easier without it. That is one thing I am happy to say I have taught myself this year. I think, however, I go to the extreme of every behavior and overdo everything. So in my attempt to not be so prideful I gave up TOO much pride.

blah.

I'm being vague...

I have too much fun concocting plans. dumb ones.

I've forgotten my point in writing this blog already. Life after Twilight is just no fun. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment