Sunday, March 15, 2009

oh...life

I have spent today no differently than I spend every other Sunday: doing alot of thinking, gathering of thoughts, and having minimal physical contact with other human beings.

This weekend was chaotic. I had alot of fun and alot of what I will just call NOT FUN. MY period was kinda late and I freaked myself out into thinking I was pregnant though I knew it was virtually impossible since I hadn't had sex since Feb 7th, which lasted for about 5 minutes, he didn't cum, and I wasn't even ovulating then. AND I had a period right after that. But I always find a way to convince myself that I'm pregnant. I'm also almost convinced there must be some kind of mental illness associated with this that I must have. Anyway, while I was telling Diana about my misfortunate circumstance my phone called my mom and left two messages in which she heard me going on about what she called, "my sex, my period, and my baby"...MORTIFYING. But I took a test yesterday and it was negative of course. But to add to my humiliation when I went in there an acquaintance was working behind the pharmacy and saw me buying the test and the ladies working there were joking with me sayin they hoped it came out how I wanted etc. I was like they are lucky I have some kind of strange fetish for awkward situations. blah!

Anyway after I wasted 18 bucks on e.p.t my period comes today! figures...

On a much lighter note Friday nights Lyric Ave performance was very fun and afterward we went to NY Deli and danced our asses off while everyone watched. Some guy came up to me and asked, "Do you do this for a living?" and I responded, "No, I don't do anything for a living." To which he replied,"Well u need to getin touch with Justin Timberlake or something." That topped the cake for the night.

I just finished watching He's Just Not That Into You and it was way better than I anticipated. I loved it and thought it was smart & hilarious. And I LEARNED from it. I learned that David is not into me and got him to admit to it. I'm so relieved because now I don't have to feel bad about deciding not to put up with any more of his crap. Now I know there is nothing to try to salvage. But I asked him why he couldn't just tell me that in the first place and he said because then it would have ended. And I asked why the hell he wanted it to keep going anyway. It's not like we really see each other often anymore. So I realized it must be what Cameron told me yesterday: David just likes the attention. Which is what David is always accusing me of so I told him he has just been projecting his feelings on me & really he was desperate for attention. He said probably. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the kid. He's not my problem anymore though.

Next Saturday is going to be amazing. I ordered all this food online today and I'm going to have all these ribeye steaks, country fried steaks, chicken breasts, sausage, ham, veggies, desserts etc to pick up Sat. morning. I am going to feast like the queen I am for a month!

...and that was the end of spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment