Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Past vs. The Future

Why do I bother trying to control my life?

I get nowhere.

David came over yesterday & everything fell right back into place as we both secretly wanted it to. We are each other's comfort zone. It's as simple as that to explain. I really would need an entire day to sit down and process the situation. It's just back & forth. I feel like we never really move forward, we go in circles. I could really compare myself to a hamster right now in one of those little cages running on one of those elliptical things round and round and never making any real progress.

I wish I knew how to escape.

Anyway I went to baja bean & saw Roberto playing in Afro Beat. He plays the saxophone. And man I almost cried watching him get into the music. He was so good and so passionate. I have a crush on him. But due to unfortunate circumstances I couldn't talk to him and everything was awkward. Well when I first walked in and he saw me we had a connection I could feel it. We just stared at each other for a minute. It was great. lol. Then it was lost due to my situation. blah.

I'm goin to try again. Soon. Hopefully he can save me from being a hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment