Thursday, April 9, 2009

:-)

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am done with group presentations for the semester. Thank God! I did my Portuguese one last night and this morning finally knocked that Communications Ethics & Law one out.

I am ecstatic. This week has been so fuckin wack because of those damn presentations. I got NO sleep. Well probably about 5 hrs total. Insomnia like a bitch for real. Anyway tho it's all over now so I'm happy. :-)

I stopped drinking for a while and I feel better. I decided I'm going to limit myself to a few glasses of red wine a week since that is good for you anyway. I need to get my priorities straight. I'm getting over going out. I feel like I want to just get a job this summer to take up most of my time and be in bed by like 11 every night. For real. Maybe just kick it with a boy all summer.

Speaking of...after slaughterama on Saturday, which was crazy btw, me & Breanne went to Banditos and a friend of hers was there. He's a handsome guy, 28 I believe and a lawyer. He got my number and has been calling me and texting me. I don't answer the phone when he calls I just text him back...sometimes. Idk. It's weird.

David is supposed to be cooking me dinner tonight but he is M.I.A as I expected. I don't know why I still bother listening to anything he says...besides that I'm a sucker lol. But whatever we'll see what happens.

First Friday last weekend was fun. Me & Breanne got to make these cool painting things on some random machine. Scored a free beer too. The coolest thing was when I was walkin out of Henry to go to Rite Aid the caricature guy who was posted up out front of the store started calling out to me. At first I ignored him because I wasn't sure he was talkin to me then he got up and started joggin after me and I turned around and he was like,
"Wow it is you!" and gave me a hug. I was like
"Sorry you have me confused with somebody." And he interrupted & said
"No wait I minute, just listen. I go to all the Lyric Ave performances and I see you dance. You be doin your thang....I'd recognize that face anywhere" :-)
I was like oooh sweet. He said he'd never miss another performance.
Yeah that boasted my self-esteem, for real.
BUT
who knows what he's gonna be seeing at the next show because we only have time for three practices before it. yeah....yikes. Again, we'll see what happens.

The best news of the day is this: I am graduating in December!! Fo' Sho! My college career will soon come to an end. Praise God.

And that is the greatest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment