Monday, February 23, 2009

YES!

I finally got something great accomplished. Me & Diana had a meeting with the owner of Rendezvous and now we are in charge of the marketing and PR for the business. So I'm officially working in my field. I'm very excited because I feel like I have alot to offer and we both are going to do an amazing job.

yay!

Dance practice yesterday was so rough. I had way too much fun this weekend so by Sunday I was straight done. I can't remember hardly any of yesterday's choreography which sucks since we have a show in two weeks and like two practices between now and then. blah. The pictures Erik took for the website are decent but I don't know why he took head shots when I was doing poses and specifically wanted my full body in them. I'm pretty irritated about how those turned out so I'm not going to respond right away to his inquiry on what I thought. But he did them for free at my request so I guess I can't be complaining much.

I'm so hungry. I'm making pasta and I'm about to eat it sauceless because I really don't want to spend any more money today. I spent almost 20 dollars today on food. And it's all stuff that I went out to eat so I have no groceries still. I hate living without groceries I need to go shopping asap. I need to do alot. I feel like I'm doing so well in all of my classes except for Communications Ethics & Law. I mean we only get three grades: two exams and a group project. My group is not appearing to give a damn so I am a bit terrified at this point. I need to get A's in all my classes because I can not drop below a 3.0. Oh the frustration!

Anyway. I am obsessed with Ivete Sangalo now. We were listening to Flor de Reggae in class last week and afterward I youtubed her other songs and they are all amazing! Estes são minhas favoritas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ_qZtZ2EMw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2AihPGYTwI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ_qZtZ2EMw

No comments:

Post a Comment