Monday, February 9, 2009

OH me oh my...

This weekend was eventful. N.E.R.D was fun tho I was texting the whole time... The dance party at the camel was pretty sick. So Friday was very fun.

Saturday was a day of networking. Breanne knows everyone my mom knows from AFSCME/AFL-CIO and other union organizations but she was introducing me to alot of reps at the Jefferson Jackson dinner and telling them I can do PR for them. And we got cards signed for the Employee Free Choice Act. She also told me her mom said there is a PR internship at the Valentine Museum downtown for the summer that is PAID so I am applying for that. yay.

Neway after the dinner we went to chili's and then to the 90's hip hop party/nations. Nations is soo fun and her friends are really nice. I need to find a nice guy in his mid to late twenties to date. That would hopefully squash at least 80 percent of the immature bitchassness guys my age are full of. (thanx diddy) It's funny tho. I am talking to this guy who is 20 and he is actually more mature than any other guy I know right now. Maybe because he has a child so he has learned how to not act like one. Who knows?

Oh yeeah... so Friday night I told David I still love him. I mean I thought he already knew because I told him before but I guess now he believes me. I think now he is mature enough to not use it against me. It's just something I needed to confess to myself and to him and be done with it. The situation is actually alot simpler than I used to think. Do I think we will ever be in some kind of healthy romantic relationship...hmm no I'd like to think I'm more of a realist than that. But we can just be there for each other during those times.

I hope I get some work done today. I was in work mode but I have spent the last hour learning choreography from Janet Jackson videos. ugh why do I have ADHD???!

No comments:

Post a Comment