Tuesday, February 24, 2009

psh


I need to start adding pictures to my blogs so that they won't be so...blah

Not that anyone reads it but for my own purposes. I am going to have a new picture every post. Mix things up a bit.


my arms are so effin' long...

ugh class...& class...and more class. Thats what tuesdays are made of.

I just read this really sad Portuguese blog with a news story about a homosexual couple that was killed and a young guy had spit on their bodies and burned down their house. There was no conviction for a hate crime or one of any sort and the court said there was lack of evidence in the murders. Basically they are in a very religious and conservative area and no one wanted to talk about the issue for very long so the court just tossed it. It's very sad how intolerant people STILL are. aye.

No comments:

Post a Comment