Thursday, February 5, 2009

festas

It's the weekennnnd! Yes! I love not having Friday classes! I have so much goin on this weekend and I can't wait for the festivities to begin. lol. Tonight I don't know what I'm goin to do yet. Probably chill with an old friend I've been neglecting. Today I am in such a good mood I think I can tolerate it. Tomorrow is the Homecoming Concert with N.E.R.D. I can't wait to see my boo Pharrell. He is just so fine.

After the concert there is a dance party at The Camel with Long & some other djs. So I'm gonna hit that up.

Saturday is our homecoming basketball game but I won't be able to go because I'm going to the Jefferon-Jackson dinner. Last year's was so cool because both Hillary & Obama spoke. It was a great event I'm glad I got to go to. This year my man Bill Clinton will be there! I really need to meet him this time because last time he came here to speak I couldn't get close enough to shake his hand. My goal is to get a picture with Bill. I'm praying!!!

After the dinner there is a 90's hip hop party me and Breanne are going to. I can not wait! I love 90's hip hop music.

There is soo much other stuff going on this weekend but I'm trying to stick with these plans I already have. And I'm about to finish reading eclipse tonight so I can devote Sunday to reading Breaking Dawn and doing homework.


yayayayayayaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment