Monday, February 2, 2009

ridiculousness

UGHHHH!

Why are people who work at the Rite Aid pharmacy by my apartment moronic? I mean I shouldn't belittle their intelligence because I would hope they got screened before being allowed to fill people's prescriptions but DAMN. You don't know Retin-A makes a .1 and it takes you 45 minutes to figure it out?! Unacceptable!

I am so mad and I need to chill. Why don't chill pills exist??! They need to start making some. This is the last straw I'm getting anger management. And the school better give it to me for free. I'm about to have a mental breakdown. I don't even want to go to class now. But I skipped last class so I have no choice. I just want to read & sleep.

This weekend has been non-stop drama. The superbowl party was fun minus one incident I won't get into. Last night David came over. That was interesting. No matter what happens I never get too tired of that boy. Probably because we go long periods of time without seeing each other. And I ignore him for a month when he pisses me off. I think we have a good system going. Unhealthy...but effective. I wonder if I really love him. I know I can't trust my feelings ever because that's the pathway to pain. Well usually. Damn I only have an hour until I have to make my way to Portuguese class.

I went to lunch with Derick & Hayden today. We jammed to Britney Spears in Derick's car. The weather was so nice today. So it was cool.

My throat is messed up. I'm exhausted. And my ovaries hurt. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment