Tuesday, June 2, 2009

thank you Gold's....for EVERYTHING!

oh me, oh my...

I feel so ecstatic right now. I knew the only reason I had been feeling slightly depressed was because I stopped working out hardcore. I tried to deny the fact that my body NEEDS intense exercise but it's just a fact. I started working out when I was very young so it's just a part of me. I feel so happy right now and I haven't felt so giddy in a while....probably since my last serious workout which was when I went to bring a friend day at Diva boot camp in like March.

(disclaimer...I was giddy on Saturday but I was at the BEACH! )

Me & my girlfriends went to Gold's Gym today & paid the $10 guest fee and took a bunch of classes. Well I slept thru the 6am bootcamp but I went to guts & butts, bodypump, and zumba. I have been waiting to take Zumba for a while and it was everything I expected and more. Soooo fun! Bodypump was a challenge when we had to work the upper body because I never work my upperbody anymore. My arm muscles grow too quickly and I don't wanna look masculine since my legs take longer to build muscle. But man my legs are so strong now. I must've done like 500 squats and lunges today with hardly any difficulty.

Anyway it was amazing & I feel great! YAY for fitness!

In other news...I have no new boys in my life now. I haven't made out with a boy since I went to Roberto's to watch a movie like 3 weeks ago or whenever it was before he went to Spain. I guess it really doesn't matter. I don't wanna get into any situations right now. I need to focus on getting a temporary job, getting my degree, and starting my career.

oh...and goin to Brazil. Gotta work on gettin money for that tourist Visa. Then seeing about getting my master's at University of São Paulo. I am waiting for their email response to some questions I had. ugh... I need answers to all of life's questions!


*siiiiiiiigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment