Monday, June 29, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson



As everyone knows I have been completely shocked and distraught over the death of the iconic Michael Jackson. It is not my concern whether people can relate nor understand how I can mourn the death of someone I did not actually know personally. All I do know is that Michael's musical influence impacted my life more than any other artist who came after him. As a dancer , singer and a lover of music in general, Michael gave me so much. I will never stop celebrating his life as a musician and how he changed pop culture. This man single handedly destroyed racial lines in pop music and has become the biggest international music star who ever lived. That is nothing to overlook and obviously did not come without a serious cost to Michael's personal life. That which is none of our business should not alter the way we view this man as an entertainer because he truly is incomparable and legendary, and will never be forgotten.




RIP M.J. We love you.

1 comment: