Sunday, May 17, 2009

love notes derived from falsities


Like a magician
he takes my dreams & turns them into a real, live paradise
He asks to hold my hand & I offer him my heart,
never thinking twice.

Somebody wise once gave me this advice:
a woman only needs a moment to determine if a man is the one;
then I saw him and when I did I felt the sun,
and every man before him was instantly outdone.

Ironically, I found love yet I don't feel the need to run.

Finally, a new chapter has begun????


I'm i.n.s.a.n.e.


(I wrote that mess last week foolin around on my blackberry. )

I really don't think I fall in "love" easily. Hell I'm a cynic, I try to convince myself that I don't even believe in it. But I do know that I fall in & out of lust very easily, and over & over & over again.
and it's so wonderful, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment