Tuesday, June 9, 2009

summer nightsss


Soooo.... Today we find out that the next Lyric ave performance will be in D.C. at the Lincoln Center. We have a month to come up with and perfect two new dances to do there. This is the 6th year anniversary show so it's just gotta be on point. I'm excited but know it's time to get down to business. Today we met up and pick out the songs and what we'll wear for the opening. I just hope everything comes together like we need it to so after the show there will be no worries just partying in the clubs in D.C.! I'm definitely looking forward to that. I secretly hope someone with connections is in the crowd who will offer some kinda of really high profile paying gig, because I need a big break so I can make some big money lol.

Anyway, last night we broke into
Hollywood Cemetary (by "broke in" I mean we climbed a fence). We walked around lookin at the graves and avoiding the security car that was driving through. It was such an adventure. I love hanging out with boys. Anyway we were looking for a route to the river so we could get in it and while we were walkin along the train tracks a train came! So John went and jumped on it, Slumdog Millionaire style. Then once it came to pretty much a halt me Adam and Neil hopped on too lol. It was fun.

Neway, while I was there an old friend Joe called and invited me over to hang at his place for a bit and catch up. So I went over and had a drink and we talked about old times.
It's so funny how things change and when so little time passes it feels like an eternity. I'd like to say I'm happy with where I'm at now. I don't have it all together but I'm well on my way. He is too! I believe in him. It was hella cool. So I got home at like 4am and passed out.

Today is so stormy. It's really peaceful though. I want to go sit on the rooftop right when the storm ends tonight and take in the breeze.


I wonder what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment