Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a Night...

So last night was yet another one where morning comes and you're like "wtf I stayed out this late for real??"

but it was hilarious. Went to NY Deli for some bangin dessert & drinks, then to Gallery 5 for old hip hop karoke. The dj was tight but we got there at like the end and I was pissed I had to pay cover. Anyway tho, after that we went to some crazy ass blog launch party of Cameron's...didn't stay long tho. I got home and was gettin down in the dumps because of this SHIT David was IMing to my phone after I wasted my time walking 3 blocks to meet him.

theimburglar (2:42:16 AM): lol i'm bout to make my facebook username lois I hate you

theimburglar (2:42:51 AM): because you always cause problems with me

theimburglar (2:44:11 AM): I try to be nice to you but you fucking are all upity all the time and fucking me over

...UPPITY? because I don't want to make out with him in public or let him grope me in the middle of the street...no it's not called "uppity" its called having self-respect in public.

theimburglar (2:48:25 AM): no one is reading you wrong

theimburglar (2:48:32 AM): you are presenting yourself wrong

theimburglar (2:48:54 AM): lol i'm an asshole to you because its funny
theimburglar (2:58:30 AM): i dont know what you are mad about anymore

theimburglar (2:58:37 AM): you are pissed at me for to many reasons

theimburglar (3:00:30 AM): lol you did me wrong by getting in my life

theimburglar (3:00:42 AM): you cause problems for shit i dont even know what i did wrong

theimburglar (3:03:54 AM): i'm saying you are the only problem in my life

theimburglar (3:04:00 AM): you yell at me for shit i didn't do

theimburglar (3:04:07 AM): but whatever i'm going to sleep

theimburglar (3:05:38 AM): i'm not being hurtful, i'm being defensive

theimburglar (3:05:43 AM): and being honest

theimburglar (3:05:51 AM): you flip out on me for nothing, i'm tired of it

theimburglar (3:06:23 AM): you are being a cunt half the time

theimburglar (3:07:00 AM): dont blame it on me for your shitty attitude on life

theimburglar (3:07:48 AM): because you are a cunt and no one likes your piss poor attitude

theimburglar (3:09:33 AM): not morally

theimburglar (3:09:43 AM): your attitude is shit, you are just a mean person

theimburglar (3:10:49 AM): lol this is the same reason i didnt get serious with you years ago, you are a bitch and dont realize it, a mean person

theimburglar (3:20:08 AM): i'm not saying sorry for anything tonight, you brought it on

yourself

theimburglar (3:33:04 AM): i'm not stubborn, i realize how you are and dont ever expect much from you

theimburglar (3:34:53 AM): yeah i know, i should work on not wasting my time on you

theimburglar (3:42:11 AM): i already forget what i said

theimburglar (3:42:32 AM): but i hope it angered you

theimburglar (3:52:10 AM): aight then cold hearted girl

theimburglar (3:52:29 AM): you put the hate in my heart because you talk bad about everyone

theimburglar (3:53:00 AM): i did nothing wrong to you i was along for your hate ride

theimburglar (3:54:32 AM): i know i'm right

theimburglar (3:54:35 AM): thats all that matters


(I mean I was just crackin up throughout this whole conversation because this is coming from someone who spends ZERO time with me and is holding shit against me from 2+ years ago. I chose to distance myself from the group of friends that we were both a part of because I can smell people's BULLSHIT from ten miles away. It wasn't fun anymore, I had little in common with them & I'd rather leave a situation in a poised manner before shit just turns completely sour. Sorry that some people don't have radar like mine but that's your own damn problem. I don't waste my time on people, period. Well with the exception of having wasted 2 years talking to his stupid ass. If I'm being perceived as a bitch, pardon my French but I don't give a F*CK! Now look, shortly after I left that damn group it all crumbled to pieces anyway. The truth about people came out. See, I just didn't need to stick around waiting for something to happen that I already knew was destined to be.Holding shit against me in defense of people he doesn't even talk to anymore who probably would never even care to defend him in any kind of situation just doesn't make sense to me. So David, I find you truly pathetic. You humor me. And YES I am a bitch when it comes to you because you deserve it. )


Moving along, I went back out to this all Asian occasion and met back up with Neil, Marie, & John who were all so drunk it was just too funny. Then we went to some random party where there was a huge skate ramp in the middle of the apartment and some kind of fake ass fight club shit goin down inside. I don't know but Neil got it on his iphone. Insanity.


Friday night I went out to the hookah bar with a friend of mine. He's Asian and has a gf but I figured we'd just be kickin it. He was flirting with me so hard it was just kinda messed up. Talkin about how he usually dates black girls and I was trying to change the subject but it somehow kept getting back to that. My, oh, my...I think I'm pretty much destined to be the other woman. This is not the first time this has happened to me. I need to figure out what about me makes people want to cheat. It's lame.


I'm going to make some coffee and go on the roof since that is pretty much all I do these days. August hurry up and get here already!!

1 comment:

  1. hey, i think your a strong person in a way becuz you never backed down and dealt with that person's attitude, but i bet it would of been a lot more difficult in person and i also think it would of had a larger impact...but in the person defence, you may of been a bit shrewd but the person should of never started in the first place...idk, i just like puttin my 2 sence in everyone's business lol

    ReplyDelete