Monday, April 27, 2009

too hot


I hate the hot weather.

Partially because it is synonymous with romance. Spring fever & all that jazz. Bleh! Just because it's warm outside doesn't give people the right to take long, romantic evening walks hand in hand.

It's like a slap across my lonely face.

***(David told me last night that we should just stop talking altogether because we have a very unhealthy thing going. Which has been obvious for the longest. Since the beginning actually. Funny he never noticed this until it was his idea. I just said on Saturday night that we should stop talking because there was nothing between us and he said that there was and we both knew it and that's why we still talk. Then he decides last night that I'm right but changes it to look like he thought of it lol. Whatever. As long as I can move on with my life I don't care. Moving on for like the twentieth time mind you. )***

At the same time it feels so good to walk alone at night and get some peace of mind. Except in this city you may also get robbed. But that hasn't happened to me yet and I guess I'll take a walk tomorrow night without my wallet or anything.

Tomorrow is my last day of classes for this semester. Yes! I am 95% confident that I will end the semester with a 4.0. I know I will get on the Dean's List again at least. Though it probably won't mean shit in my future I am still pleased.

It was sad though because tonight was my last Portuguese class of the semester and the professora started to cry.

I will miss that class I'm not goin to lie.

The ac is broken or something in my apartment building and my room has been hot all day. It feels good in here now tho, probably because I'm in my bra. ;-)

Anywho, the weekend was fun. We had a cookout at Neil's and I went to see 'Chicago', put on by VCU's theatre dept, and it was actually very good; wonderful acting & singing. Bravo! lol.

Ok I am taken the scatterbrainedness to a whole 'nother level right now. I have tunnel vision. I need to finish studying for my exam tmw morning, work on my PR portfolio due by Thursday and get a layout on paper of mywebsite I have to design by the end of my graphics class tmw night. blah.

I just have to keep my eyes on the prize: Graduation Fall '09!!!!

And the AC just started working again! yaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment