Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Livin' in a Fantasy World

whooooo

dontcha wanna dance, wit me baby
dontcha wanna dance, wit me boy
dontcha wanna dance, wit me baby
with somebody who loves me...
dontcha wanna dance, say ya wanna dance, dontcha wanna dance.


I love me some Whitney Houston.

I want to pack all my things and go to Brazil so I can find a man who looks like that dude in Cidade de Deus. (city of God). He is bannngin. I can't remember his name but he is the one thug who falls in love with the girl who lives with her mom whose place he hides out in after the hotel robbery. Then sadly,he gets shot. But it's so hard to find the names and bios of Brazilian actors online, especially when they are black. But whatever I want my husband to look like that. lol. Which is probably why I'm never getting married. I already know what I want and I'm not going to be looking for anyone who doesn't fit that description. blah. I need to stop doing that. But I can't help it omg he is so fine I could write a whole blog about how fine he is. His abs are RIPPED. And his skin is caramel brown, lookin so sexy. lol. I need help I can't believe I'm writing about this... and thoroughly enjoying it at that. Oh shit I just found out his name is Jonathan Haagensen and I'm bout to put his pictures up. whoo hooo.









1 comment:

  1. where is his brother?? they called him benny in city of god..i was obsessed with this guy so much that i found a guy name benny that looks exactly like him lol...i figure thats as close as im going to get...

    ReplyDelete