Sunday, July 26, 2009

Creative Juices Just Flowin'!


Man, does it feel good to be alive!

The past two weeks brought much stress but how fantastic is it now that everything fell into place so perfectly. I finally got in touch with my uncle Leonard in Malawi a few days ago. He called and we chatted for a bit; he is a very educated man I discovered. He works as the Director of Parks & Wildlife in Malawi which is a very small country above Mozambique. He and my father's mother was Malawian. Anyway, he is putting the money from my dad into my account soon so my brokeness can temporarily desist and I can pay my summer school bill. Tudo bom!!

EXCITING NEWS! This guy, PJ, who used to be in Flava, but left to pursue music, is now a member of a hip hop group called Embassy. They were close to getting signed by Sony once, but anyway Lady Gaga is coming here in September and they are opening for her. Sooo PJ asked us to be their backup dancers for the show! Sooo awesome! I'm going to be on stage right before Lady Gaga...dancing!! I'm very excited about it. Gotta hit the gym for real before this one. Their myspace is www.myspace.com/1embassy. Their stuff sounds good, too. Should be delicious!

Another tasty happening in the life of Lo: I have a boo! ;-) Now I know I have many boos but this one is very romantic & exciting. He is very respectful and seems to really like me. The thing that sucks is I met this fine Dominican guy who works at Wal-mart around here and though he has a tricky accent & says some questionable things, he seems to be very sweet also. But I've already made out with boy #1 and I actually really like kissing him, which is rare, because I generally am not big on kissing. Either way, I want to keep the discussion of him to a minimum so I don't force myself into any habitual over thinking.

VERY EXCITING NEWS!! Me & Alex finished recording the first song for my demo! It's called "When You Say" and it's so tight. It really became something even greater than I thought when I first went in and recorded it acappella. He's really helped make it come to life! It's very exciting to have a song I wrote,vocally arranged, and sang. Too too cool. I love it! 3 more to go... it's so fun being creative & just using the talent God gave you!


:-) yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment