Sunday, May 3, 2009

junk

I stayed out last night until the sun rose. I haven't made a night of nething like that since this past summer when me & Rashad stayed out in LODO until like 6am.

Super fun & exciting.

It wasn't good come time for dance practice however. I was so out of it & just waiting for the end of practice lol. But we did learn a really fun ending to our main number for Lyric Ave. Now I'm way more excited for the next show.

Me & Jess went to Akida for sushi last night & it was so delicious. I want to go back sometime this week. Their sushi is so great & cheap. Good thing I made 43 bucks selling two books back yesterday. I definitely thought I would only get 5 bucks a pop & was about to not even bother selling them back but I'm sure glad I did because otherwise I would've been broke! Well I'm broke now again anyway. I have just enough money in my account to pay rent. Thankfully my mom is giving me 600 dollars...I hope, lol. If not I have more books lol. Blah, I really need a job workin the pole. ;-)

In other news I have been trying to eat as much as possible lately. For some reason I really can't eat much junk food. I mean I did eat an entire box of swiss cake rolls in three days but it was really hard to do. I almost puked a few times. I don't know how to put my 5 lbs back on. I just want to reach a consistent 120 like I used to be. I dont know why my body wants to stay at 115, but it's annoying.

I'm gonna go try to eat some cheetos.

No comments:

Post a Comment